You’ve heard the buzz but still have some questions. Does Ezine Advertising really work?
Yes, Ezine Advertising really does work and here are 10 reasons why this form of internet marketing is so powerful and effective:
1. An Ezine is an electronic magazine or newsletter. The electronic format makes it easy to respond to your ad. A simple mouse click is much more convenient than picking up the phone, mailing in a card, or driving to a physical store
2. The electronic format offers less potential for distraction before they arrive at your “store”. Just think if you send a traditional sales flyer through the mail. The customer is eager to buy but needs to drive past several other retail establishments to arrive at your store and then walk past still more in the mall or shopping center. They might spend the money meant for your pocket before they ever arrive! In an Ezine they click right from the ad into your “store” so there is less potential for loss.
3. Subscribers have opted in. Opt In means they have voluntarily signed-up to receive the Ezine and were not added to the list without their knowledge or permission. Your ad is less likely to be tossed in the garbage like junk mail or deleted like spam. It is also likely to be “white listed” and so won’t get caught up by spam filters.
4. Cheaper than most traditional forms of advertising. Priced television, radio, or print media lately? It is also cheaper than many other internet advertising options. Have you looked into the cost of PPC?
5. Easy to target ads and products to specific audience. No matter what your target audience there is an Ezine out there to serve it-and probably dozens to choose from!
6. No need to narrow your category like in traditional classified advertising. Classified listings restrict your placement so only people looking in that category see your ad. In an Ezine every reader sees it!
7. Most Ezine subscribers read for the free information they expect from their Ezine and will usually read each issue from top to bottom. Since most publishers only allow a limited number of ads, your ad will have greater visibility.
8. Most people buy when they least expect to, so as they are reading their Ezine they will be relaxed and more receptive to marketing. This contrasts sharply with many other advertising mediums (TV, radio, direct mailing) as then people are expecting a sales pitch!
9. Ezine subscribers feel comfortable acting on sales pitches because the electronic format makes it risk-free to respond to your ad. They don’t have to risk getting trapped on the phone or in a store by an over-eager sales staff. They take comfort in knowing that one simple click can get them back out again!
10. The electronic format also makes it easy to capture more information about your prospect. You have the opportunity to at least get their name and e-mail address (if you are savvy about your offer) and potentially a whole lot more. Once you’ve got that then you can sell, sell, sell!
Visit Ezine Advertising Works and How To Advertise With Ezines to learn more. Want to save money on Ezine Advertising? Check out our ebook “Harness The Power Of Ezine Advertising” which includes of free ezine advertising plus our Ad Club. Our ebook not only offers FREE ezine advertising but additional tips to help you with your ezine advertising. Submitted with Article Distributor.
Advertise with Sidelines Magazine. Founded in 1988 by publisher Samantha Charles, we are an equestrian lifestyle magazine for horse people – about horse people. Reach an audience that spans from coast to coast and across the world. For more information, visit sidelinesnews.com or contact Melissa Burns, sales and marketing manager, at email@example.com.
Background music provided by audionautix.com. Used under the creative commons license.